Learn the steps to the ‘Jai Ho’ dance, as seen in the film ‘Slumdog millionaire'. This cheeky and expressive routine is a great example of Bollywood (modern Indian dance). The choreography is energetic but easy to learn and creates a fantastic atmosphere for a group workshop.
- 2 hr workshop
- Studio hire – Revel In Dance will book a suitable venue in your chosen location
- Use of costume accessories
- Glasses of bubbly
- DVD of photographs and footage of final performance (a copy for every party member)
- A CD of printable photograph's for bride-to be/birthday girl or boy
- A routine guranteed to impress!
Costumes accessories supplied:
- Bright Sari scarf to be draped over one shoulder and tied
- Bindi sticker (to be worn on forehead)
What to wear: The experience and video will most definitely be enhanced by ‘looking the part’
Suggestions are as follows:
- Short sleeved top to be worn under scarf (ideally bearing mid drift)
- Sari style trousers/skirt
- Leggings (ideally brightly coloured)
- Jewellery (earrings/bracelets)
- Henna tattoos/transfers
The workshop is designed to be fun, accessible and socialable. The choreography is broken down into counts and sections to ensure that everybody finds it easy to pick up. The aim is for the group to learn the routine to a good standard so you all look great on the video! There will a drinks break for you all to stop and enjoy a glass of bubbly, as well as mingle with your group. The workshop serves as a great way for members of the group to get to know each other, since you will all be laughing at yourselves!
Hen party groups!
Why not surprise the groom and guests?! Perform the routine at the wedding!